Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pages

Open the book and the pages read of me
what's missing from the past
pages seem to be missing
maybe its the context between
the lines that bother me
i don't need to read the story
i need to share the story
only one person on this plane
needs to know it all
readers have bits and pieces
the love, hate, pain, elation
laughter, tears, the deceptions
deceptions of self
creation has changed the scene
pages are still being written
keep searching for those parts of me
lost in context, in interpretation
never truly seeing the truth of it all
every view is askew by your own
perception of loss and memories
i am what I've done and what has been done
in return.
Accept the story as I do
keep searching as I do
I may reveal it all someday
I'm worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm just putting my creativity and dirty mind to work. Please be kind and constructive. I will learn from what others have to say.